Wear your crown a little crooked

Monday, April 20, 2009

Donut list


Yes, I know that "donut" is not a word. It's an old joke of mine from high school when I would write "to do" lists in the middle of the night and leave them in the middle of my bedroom floor so I would see them in the morning. But my "to do" lists were always headed "do not" (as in "do not forget 'to do'"), and one night my writing was so sloppy my list seemed to be headed "Donut."
1. Finish this damn discourse paper
2. Lunch with prospective student (why am I doing this now? dunno)
3. E-mail Cinzia about tomorrow
4. Grade JRNL 290
5. Sleep

1 Comments:

Blogger pretty crumpets said...

I hope you are serious about number 5. I like a to do/donut list to be online and now public- people will know if you follow your list and pester you about it!

April 20, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home