Write it or else
Timeline:1. Write three pages before 1 p.m. meeting with JD (that's just a page an hour)
2. Write three more pages before supper at 6 p.m. (again, just a page an hour)
3. Have a draft 15-page document by midnight
4. Find two readers
5. Submit essay by e-mail at 9 a.m. Saturday!!!
***Any deadline that is not met will require me to pay a $15 fine in the form of a donation to Saluki Way. Why? Because I disagree with the plan and it serves as a slap in the face to the academic mission of SIUC. And this exam process sure feels like my little academic mission!!!

3 Comments:
Update: It does not appear that I will make my 1 p.m. first deadline. I have one hour to go and less than one page of single-spaced notes about the relationship between journalism and democracy. Eek!
Go go Wendyness!
How stinking unfair is it that I missed all three deadlines, owe Saluki Way $45, and I still turned it in 20 minutes early! Stupid Saluki Way, super Wendyness!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home