Because I enjoyed this Halloween costume so very, very much, I have to post photos of me as The Queen of Hearts (won a costume contest even! Thanks to Bunny for crafting the bulk of this amazing dress):
Hey Wendy, I was thinking of you today and realized I hadn't heard from you in quite a while! Not sure how often you check your twitter so I thought I'd leave a blog comment... Awesome Halloween costume! And totally good job reupholstering that chair - wow! :-) Hope you are doing well!
Rather than publish solipsistic drivel, here's a poem that does the trick:
I do not want to go on being a root in the dark,/
hesitating, stretched out, shivering with dreams,/
downwards, in the wet tripe of the earth,/
soaking it up and thinking, eating every day.
~Pablo Neruda, "Walking Around"
1 Comments:
Hey Wendy, I was thinking of you today and realized I hadn't heard from you in quite a while! Not sure how often you check your twitter so I thought I'd leave a blog comment... Awesome Halloween costume! And totally good job reupholstering that chair - wow! :-) Hope you are doing well!
PS: How long have you not had facebook for?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home