Wear your crown a little crooked

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My new(ly painted) office

 After four years of living in our home, we finally painted the office. It's a lovely forest moss green that doesn't come across that well in my, well, limited photography skills. I finally admitted to myself after years of evasion that green is my favorite color. It makes me feel alive and wise.
Anyway, introducing my new green office:
1. My desk!

2. Art I made! A close up of the wine cork note board I made during yesterday's craft bonanza (also known as fall schoolwork evasion effort numero uno):
3. A close up of the art above my desk. This lovely triptych of industrial bird sculptures that have recently joined my family came my way courtesy of Dayshift, a swell new boutique in downtown Carbondale:
4. The wall opposite my desk. Kleinau posters from all of Charlie's shows, my black leather couch, and the gentleman and lady Jessie helped me make for my 32nd birthday masquerade ball (they're so swell I can't stand to let them go to waste quite yet...)
5. The wall opposite the windows and plants (the window wall is the only one we left white). I love Charlie's Batman villains picture:

1 Comments:

Blogger Barton Lorimor said...

"I love Charlie's Batman villains picture"

As do I. Lock the house if you want to keep it.

February 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home